March 09, 2009

sheesh, I haven't updated in a while

Haven't been extra busy really, just nothing blogworthy.

Inlaw visit was good, albeit short. Bubba got tons of stuff, I got a bunch of books, CD's and movies I was wanting.

And I have finally been asked by the bride to be a bridesmaid...woo.

Dusty dog was sick when inlaws were here. Ear infection, led to a hematoma. We've been messing with it all last week, and then kinda figured it was fine. Cept it isn't, cause the hematoma is back again. They drained it at the emergency vet, and I've kept up with it, but this morning I wasn't able to get it to drain, the incision was too healed. So she may have to go to the vet again, unless W can get it opened and drained. She took a weeks worth of antibiotics, so I don't know why its still messed up. Already spent 250 bucks not looking forward to another vet bill.

Work is crazy at the office. In fact, I have to go, because my phone won't quit ringing and I have tons to do. But just wanted to let y'all know I'm alive and things otherwise are about the same.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Glad to hear you are still alive. Hope your dog gets to feeling better soon too!