September 27, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Okay, we'll really be in my Dodge Stratus, but I'M GOING ON VACATION!!!

Ahem. And why, you ask am I up this early? My genius husband planted the idea in my head that instead of leaving at 7 or 8, we should get up early and beat some traffic. Do you know where my darlin, lovely husband is right now? STILL SLEEPING! I've already taken a luxuriously long shower, complete with shaving yet he's still snoozing. But nothing bothers him more than to hear me typing away, so I'll use this to wake him up. ahahahaha.

Anyway. We're heading off to Virginia this morning, and I'm so excited. I was able to wrap things up at work yesterday without any problems. One boss was actually out of town, in Virginia, and is coming back today. The other took it easy and had no appointments, so there wasn't any new work to worry about. Yipee!! I actually managed to get everything I wanted to finish off my desk.

Have a wonderful rest of the week, my friends. When I pop onto the computer to pay bills tomorrow, maybe I'll swing by and say hello, but no promises. I know I'm gonna be in blog withdrawal, tho, I read WAY too many people pages.

Catch ya Saturday or Sunday most likely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I hope you have a great time. Vacations are so much fun!