May 07, 2008

Lord help me

We're playing softball again today. The reason I have this office is because the one attorney left, and took his assistants. Well, he was the captain of the second team. So now it's us against them. The teams have changed around a bit, but the same rivalry. I've resisted getting excited for it because I know I'm gonna hurt like hell by the time we're done, and I just got sick of the drama and the crap. I have resolved to play and have fun, and not let the super competetive me come out and get out of control. I just want to have a good time and play some ball. Winning would be nice, too, but it's not as important.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

ha ha I wouldn't even know what to do with a soft ball! You kick that around right... Just kidding!!! I'm so not a sporty girl. Have fun!