November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm stealing a few moments while my boys are in the shower to do my post. Some things I am thankful for.

Bubba and W, and their hysterical laughter coming from the shower right now.
The surprise visit from my brother and his son, who are down at G-ma's waiting for us.
My job, even tho I dislike it, because there are plenty who don't have one.
All of my family, friends and internet buddies.
The plain simple fact that I have a roof over my head, a car to drive, a healthy son, a *somewhat* healthy husband.
My four-legged kids, Dusty, Emmy, Jack and Angel. They bring a lot of joy, even tho Emmy likes to growl at Bubba. It's hard to sleep lately without Angel curled up next to me, and Jack loves to hog my pillow.

Ok, so this is kinda the run of the mill thankful list, but it's true.

I am greatly looking forward to gorging on turkey at my parents this afternoon and watching the boys play together. Hopefully no blood will be shed, as Bubba can get a bit rough.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

P.S. I don't need to go shopping tomorrow, because I am almost done shopping for Christmas. Two gifts left, for my bosses, the hardest to buy for ever! Anyone have any good ideas for two attorneys who have the money to buy themselves whatever they want, and normally do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a more complete comment on the previous post, oops. I can't believe you're mostly done shopping though, I oughtta scratch your eyes out in jealousy ;) Also, what is 'Christmas Club money'?

Anonymous said...

Hello beachgal - HAPPY (Sorry it's so late)THANKSGIVING!
Thanks for all the support you have been giving me. Your last piece of advice is well taken, it is helping too. I am trying to break out of my self and give back some time and love to my faithful, loyal friends. It is good to be here on your new place.
That Bubba is a real cool looking boy!
Thanks for everything!!!
John

J. Cullinane said...

Hey girl! Found ya!
Your post led me to write my own tome on what I'm thankful for -- all selfish stuff, of course. Not one mention of "peace on earth" no siree!

Oh, and I got a seasonal job at Target, so my Christmas shopping will ROCK!

J. Cullinane said...

I just realized I can't be thankful for peace on earth since it doesn't exist.

Awww hell.

Happy Thanksgiving!