July 13, 2007

Photographic evidence of my awesome vacation

One of the equipment haulers outside the park, downtown Pittsburgh



The scoreboard making it clear what *I* was there to see. (oh yeah, we won the game, too.)



The king of Hick-Hop, Cowboy Troy started the festivities.



And finally:


BIG AND RICH!






The guitar says it all: SCREAM!! I did a LOT of that.




My favorite shot of all, the amazingly gifted John Rich.



Some of the pyrotechnics...the pics just didn't do them justice. We FELT the heat from some, it was great.




Beachgal, fisherwoman. That's the last fish caught, one of the bigger ones, a largemouth bass.

1 comment:

J. Cullinane said...

Awesome vacation! Man, I'd love to go see a concert again - it's been years! I'm glad you decided to go after all.

And you go, fisherwoman! Go on with your bad self!