April 15, 2008

hey

Briefly: Surgery went ok, aftermath was complete hell. We're on the other side of all that NOW, but we're getting ready for round two, probably the end of this week.

All of this is compounded by the MOLD and FLOODING and ISSUES W found in MY CLOSET and bathroom. Apparantly, all my clothes are now spread across Bubba's bed, meaning he'll sleep with us tonite, joy of joys. And we get to rip apart the closet to try and find the leak. I'm so over all the issues with this damn house.

I don't even wanna mention the work drama. I hate it here. I don't want to work here anymore.

I'll update again as soon as I can. Unless the mold puts me out of my misery first.

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Sounds like your not having fun down there. I hope ya get that leak fixed soon. That doesn't sound like fun. Also... here's to the next surgery going well.