May 24, 2007

Blahs

Ok, so I've really been busy at work. I barely have time to get through my bloglist at lunch before it's time to get back to the grind. (Who really believes I only spend lunch on the internet???) But anyway.

No news, really. W and Bubba are leaving tomorrow morning for a trip to PA as moral support for brother M. The child has been born, don't know specifics. Again, I can't post about it, really. Maybe soon. But I won't until more concrete stuff is known, and that will be a few months, at best. I'll share in email, if anyone wants in on the drama.

I haven't gotten race pics of the camera yet....maybe with my freetime at home with the boys gone, I'll do it there and post some.

In the meantime, enjoy this scrumptious picture I found courtesy of Stuff on my Cat!!!


2 comments:

J. Cullinane said...

Love the pic!

And hope you get some nice R&R for yourself over the holiday weekend. You need a break from the hubby and kid, even if they are cute.

Jennifer Lavin said...

yes, exact ditto for me. :)