May 27, 2007

Thoughts for the day

  • I look strange with straight(ish) hair. I showered after my pool time today, and put my hair into a ponytail at the nape of my neck while it was still wet. I commenced to watching the race while lying on the bed, and the tail ended up pretty flat, as was the rest. I brushed it out, then for shits and giggles blew dry it the rest of the way. It was too frizzy, because I don't know what I'm doing, but it was mostly straight. I looked odd. I put leave-in conditioner in and back to my curly perm. Much better.
  • I just saw a commercial to the sequel to Bruce Almighty, called Evan Almighty. I will watch this movie simply for Morgan Freeman. Not sure a sequel was necessary, butI'm hoping it will be funny.
  • I miss my family. I know Bubba is having fun and it's good for W to spend time with his family, but dammit, I need snuggles. It's only been two and a half days.
  • Off to watch the rest of the race.
  • That is all.
  • I like the bullets

No comments: