February 26, 2008

even quicker update

Blood patch was successful yesterday, however we spent the entire day at the doc. I ended up with migraine from hell for whatever reason, and by the time we picked Bubba up from the sitter I was positive I was dying. Made it home, crashed on the couch, moaning. Took two (normally I only take one) sleeping pills and woke up with no headache around 3 am. Then managed to oversleep, because W didn't hear my alarm (I stayed on the couch.) W woke up with ANOTHER headache, but don't know if it is spinal or just migraine. I've had about enough.

Side note: My sitter is quitting after Thursday and I have no alternative child care, except for W. Which is no big deal except we have a bunch of doc appointments upcoming and Bubba cannot attend them. Must find a preschool or something, but I have no time to research and go visit, etc. etc. BLAH!

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Ouch... I hope both of your heads are feeling better soon. I'd baby sit for ya but I think that's too far of a drive. Good luck finding a baby sitter or preschool. Some daycares around here do both!