September 05, 2008

rain rain rain

It's about 1045 pm. Boys are in bed. I'm on the laptop that keeps crashing on me. It's been raining hard for a while. Front yard is pretty flooded, too dark to see into the back yard. I'm sure it's pretty flooded, too. Since it's so dark, I can't really see how windy it is, but every once in a while we hear a good gust that kinda rattles the house a bit.

The poor dogs want to go out and pee, but I won't let them. I'm hoping for a small break in the rain so my house doesn't smell like wet dog. But eventually I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and let them go out. Another reason why cats are so much easier.

Okay, I'm gonna try to pogo for a bit, if the computer cooperates.

Oh yeah. NASCAR postponed tonites race and even tomorrow nites and they will run back to back on Sunday, with the Cup race first. However, JW at the station basically took me off the schedule, since the other guy was scheduled for Sunday anyway, and they are only going to broadcast the Cup race. I don't even have to go in to voicetrack. Two weekends in a row off, I don't know what to do with myself. I believe I'll still have to go in Monday nite to run the football game, and that will suck, but you do what you gotta do for a paycheck.

Catch y'all later.

3 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I hope that every thing is still as good as it can be down there.

Weeksie50 said...

I love me some John Rich. Whoo Hoo.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

OMG I just check ya out on the news. It sounds like you guys got hit directly. I hope that every thing is well and that you have power or at least get it back soon.