October 11, 2006

Ramblings.

Awful quiet around these parts. Comments have been nonexistent. If you've stopped by, won't you please say hello? I need friends, even just online would be neat! I'm lonely, ya know.

The inlaw invasion begins today. I'm excited, but also very nervous about Saturday. I still have to print the ceremony on the fancy paper and bind it somehow, but I don't know how. I'm worried the weather isn't going to be nice enough, and we'll all be cold. Me especially, since I don't have much options in clothes. I'm worried I'm not going to be loud enough for everyone to hear me. I'm just plain worried. This is the biggest wedding I've done, and it's even more special because it's family this time.

W got a deer yesterday when he was hunting! I'm so freaking thrilled about that, because it means we'll have fresh meat for the rest of the year. Our freezer was just about empty, not much deer meat left in it. It wasn't a very big one, but it will surely help.

*just talked to the groom, and they *JUST* pulled into the rented beach house, so they have arrived!* Mom of the groom wasnt' too far behind, in fact, he thinks they actually got there first.
Ok, back to work. I may be scarce until next week, with all the craziness due to happen with the wedding this weekend. Not too mention, no feedback leaves me not so eager to post.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lavin said...

Good luck with the wedding, babe! I know you'll do fantasticly :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you'll have to give us all the details... I can't even imagine doing one. Don't you threaten us with no-posts ;)